1. He finally corrected his misstatement and offered to reduce the fee.
2. The waiter offered him red wine or white wine with his meal.
3. He offered the boys some coffee. They declined politely.
4. She did not take kindly to being offered advice.
5. I impressed on him what a huge honour he was being offered.
6. Since she'd offe癫痫病发病会是什么样子？red to babysit, I took her up on it.
7. The President has offered his sympathy to the Georgian people.
8. All newbies are offered an individually tailored training and development programme.
9. Alf offered her a part in the play he was directing.
10. She offered Molly tidbits: a chicken drumstick, some cheese.
vt.提供，给予; 提出，提议; 出价，开价; 表示愿意
vi.提议; 企图，想要; 供奉;
n.提议; 出价，开价; 试图; 求婚
1. Slimming snacks that offer癫痫用什么药可以治疗 miraculous weight loss are a con.
2. Leningrad was the third alien city to offer him a surrogate home.
3. Contemporary African cinema has much to offer in its vitality and freshness.
4. I still think I have a bit more to offer.
5. You may feel unworthy of the attention and help people offer you.
6. Some shoppers looked bewildered by the sheer variety of goods on offer.
7. They offer tips on topic邯郸癫痫病要治疗多久s such as home safety.
8. Both offer excellent value at around £90 for a double room.
9. The men voted by a four-to-one majority to accept the pay offer.
10. The lawyers say no one else will make me an offer.
癫痫病怎样治好es: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2;"> 2.